AEW Dynamite Washington DC
Commentators are Taz, Tony Schiavone, and Excalibur.
Tonight is AEW Dynamite, the show kicks off as MJF arrives in the ring.
MJF vs. Utah Wheeler
At the end of the fight, Yuta sprays MJF from the top rope and covers him, but resists. MJF was able to place an order on the Yuta, but had access to the cables. MJF continues with the Arm Bar to make it hit.
Winner: MJF by submitting
– After the fight MJF celebrates victory. Yuta gets up and flips over MJF and tells him to listen to the fans’ reaction. Utah wants Utah’s handshake, but Lee Moriarty comes along and hits Utah in the back. MJF is frustrated that he didn’t ask for it. Stokely arrived and handed her her diamond ring. MJF takes his ring and prepares to punch Utah, but William Regal arrives and puts on his brass fist! MJF decides to leave.
– We present a video on the history of the past three years between Jericho, Guevara, Garcia and Danielson.
Behind the scenes, Tony Schiavone with the Chris Jericho clan. Matt Maynard says he has no problem seeing Garcia join Danielson, but the problem is that he threw Jericho’s gift away. Angelo Parker says Garcia has lost his way. Jericho says all the advice Garcia knows came from the group. He just hopes Garcia will make the right decision. Guevara says otherwise they will end up with Garcia. Jericho says he will be leaving Toronto next week as the ROH Champion.
Jay Lethal vs Darby Allen
At the end of the fight, Lethal applies his four-legged lock, but Allen resists. Lethal goes for a fatal injection, but Allen blocks Lethal’s fist and gives him his fast count for the win.
Winner: Darby Allen
– After the fight, Satnam Singh and Sunjay Dutt reached the ringside row. Allin signals Lethal to wait a minute, wants to shake hands with him, Lethal agrees to shake hands with him and goes on stage to join his partners.
– We present a video about Prince Nana clan.
TNT Championship – Singles Match
Brian Cage Accompanied by Prince Nana Opposite Wardlow (C)
At the end of the fight, Cage F5s Wardlow and covers him, but he resists. Cage takes Wardlow for the Powerbomb, but Wardlow pushes him away and hits him in the head. Wardlow washes the cage and follows it up with a Powerbomb. The crowd asks for another. Wardlow Powerbombs Cage second, third and fourth for the three counts.
– After the fight, Cage’s partners arrive in the ring to attack Wardlow. Samoa Joe has arrived, but he can’t do anything on one. The FTR music begins and the Brian Cage clan leaves the ring.
– Going back, in an earlier video, we found Brett Baker. Baker says she feels compelled to answer the question everyone is asking. The answer is no, Saraya will not wrestle in AEW.. Doctors haven’t released him, so Saraya can go home. Which makes AEW his home.
Penelope Ford, Serena Depp, Jimmy Hayter With Brett Baker and Riba Against Willow Nightingale, Athena and Tony Storm accompanied by Saraya
At the end of the fight, the wrestlers exchange blows in the ring. Ford goes to his washing line, but Willow blocks him with a Superkick. Willow continues with her Powerbomb counting to three.
Winners: Willow Nightingale, Athena and Tony Storm
– After the fight, Saraya and Baker argue in the ring. Saraya hits her and the wrestlers start exchanging blows. All wrestlers enter the ring to fight! Saraya ends with a super kick shot at Riba to take her out.
Backstage, Tony Schiavone with Clan Rush. Jose provides videos of the absence of the private party with them. Rush asks Private Party to do the right thing tonight or else they will deal with them.
– The acclaimed hits the ring for National Scissors Day. Max Caster says what he says hot. They rode alone, they grew up really well. Today is National Clipper Day, and they’re on top. The crowd sings “Dad made me scissors”. Anthony Bowens welcomes us to this first National Scissors Day. We are given a day by The Acclaimed, the most popular team in professional wrestling, the team with the most victories in AEW, the most growing team in AEW. Et aujourd’hui c’est officiel que le tee-shirts des ciseaux est le tee-shirt qui a le plus vendu en 2022. Bowens dit qu’ils ont amené l’or à la maison, AEW représente maintenant Acclaimed Every Wednesday (Acclaimed every wednesday). Boynes says he knows scissors well, trust him. The hashtag was on top today, so new characters are sure to be watching the show tonight. Scissors is a handshake, it is a sign of friendship, a real team.
Boyns says guys like Swirf Strickland want us to believe they deserve to be heroes and be popular, but that’s not true, everyone loves The Acclaimed. Billy Gunn says this is my dad’s house right here. Billy tells the people in the room and the millions in the house, it’s National Scissors Day. He was sent to City Hall today to deliver something. Billy gives the acclaimed gift. Bowens opens it with golden scissors. Max Caster says they are asking everyone to give their neighbor a peace sign with scissors. The crowd exchanges scissors. Custer says National Clipper Day is over, and he wants to talk about one thing. His father was on the city’s NFL team when they won the SuperBowl. His father wears his ring proudly. His father achieved SuperBowl greatness and they tag team titles. The split is painful, but everyone loves The Acclaimed. They want everyone back together, not left or right. They all wear pink together, and they all have a voice. Everyone in the room asks for their scissors for a final exchange, but Swerve Strickland’s music begins.
Swerve Strickland says it’s the dumbest thing he’s ever seen. Congratulations on selling the T-shirts, they can enjoy the money during the next comment period. The titles must be on Billy, or else Swerve In Our Glory will still be the champions. It’s time to get back to work. Next week when they’re in Toronto, he wants to take on Billie Jean one-on-one. Rock hammers the scissors, so Billy has to keep his fingers away. Mark Stirling enters and says that paper beats stone. The witness must listen to what he has to say. The acclaimed needs him to beat Strickland and me. He wants to sign the contract tonight and he has the scissors. Billy Gunn’s body slams Stirling and follows Bowens with scissors from the corner. Billy Gunn takes the microphone and says he’s accepting a Strickland match next week. They finish their final scissors.
– We present a video about Dark Order. On Friday, Alex Reynolds said that they will celebrate two years since Brody Lee’s last game, but that they will also celebrate their victory over the Triangle of Death. #10 He says it would be cool to win the triplex titles on a Brody Lee night. John Silver says on Friday that they have arrived for the titles.
Backstage, Tony Schiavone with Madison Ryan and Sky Blue backstage. Ryan says she’s seen endless potential in the department, especially in Skye Blue. Tae Kuni and Anna Jay arrive taunting Rain, who is working as a coach. Jay says Blue needs a “sports leisure” coach. Blue says maybe she can work on their cuteness, but she can teach them how to wrestle on Friday. Jay says it’s good, because like Jericho says they always beat gladiators.
Accelerates accompanied by Joseph Opposite Adam Hangman’s page
At the end of the fight, Paige goes to his clothing line, but is distracted by Jose. RUSH clogs the clothesline and hits Pyle’s driver to cover it, but two resist. RUSH goes to the finishing touch, but Page blocks him and Slingshot Clothesline him for the three count.
Winner: Adam Page
– After the fight, Private Party reaches the ring in front of Adam Page. Jon Moxley arrived from the other side, and Private Party decided to leave. Moxley and Paige go head to head. Moxley says he’s been waiting for this moment for three years, three years of dynamite, and three years of studying the page because he knew the moment was coming. The two defeated every wrestler in AEW except for two wrestlers. On October 18th for the Dynamite at City Hall, only one man will be left standing in AEW. In 13 days, he will leave his house, enter the room and break Paige’s face, choking him until Paige turns blue. Because Paige is on his way to becoming the top of AEW, the world champion and the best in the world. He respects Page’s skills, but when the bell rings for the world title on the line, he doesn’t. Adam Page says if Moxley has been waiting this long why does he want to leave? Moxley says Page is cute, like many kids are, but she might get him in trouble. Giving Page another chance, he has 13 days to be careful what he says.
– Backstage, Tony Schiavone with Willow Nightingale to get his reaction to his victory. Willow says she’s on her way to success, so in Battle of the Belts she wants to challenge Jade Cargill For TBS address. Jade Cargill arrives and says she has already defeated Willow twice. Willow asks if Cargill can do it for the third time for 39-0? You could go 38-1 and defeat Cargill.
Fuego del Sol vs Luchasaurus With Christian Cage
Luchasaurus chokes Del Sol directly and follows it with a TKO for the count of three.
After the fight, Christian signals Luchasaurus to bring Del Sol with them, but Jungle Boy comes with a chair and kicks Luchasaurus out of the ring. Jungle Boy says Luchasaurus was his best friend. After all they had done together, Luchasaurus chose Christian and broke his heart. Now he’ll break Luchasaurus’ fingers, nose, and arms, and smash him to bits. Luchasaurus must choose where and when it will be ready. Christian Cage says he advised Jungle Boy not to come back. The match will not be played tonight in front of these losers. The match will take place next week in his hometown of Toronto Dynamite.
– Commentators on Friday at Rampage: Death Triangle vs Dark Order announced the titles Trios, Varsity Blonds, Nese and Woods, Jay and Melo, Rayne and Blue, Moxley, Castagnoli, Yuta, Rush and Private Party.
The return of the wrestlers.
tag team match
Chris Jericho and Sami Guevara vs Daniel Garcia and Brian Danielson
At the end of the fight, Garcia applies a Headlock to Guevara. Jericho wants to intervene, but Danielson enters the ring and blocks him with a Label lock. The two resisters, Garcia and Danielson, decided to do a series of elbows on JAS. Danielson and Garcia mount Guevara on the corner for Suplex, but Guevara falls to his feet. Guevara flies a Spanish plane on Danielson to get him out. Guevara then took Garcia for GTH, but Garcia blocked him and made Bale’s driver to cover him, but Jericho stopped the count. Danielson pushes Jericho back with his knee. Garcia and Guevara strike. Meanwhile, Jericho punches Danielson through the table at the bottom of the ring. Guevara does his own GTH on Garcia. Guevara shoots out of the corner in Shooting Star, but Garcia blocks it with his knees. Garcia goes on with his Sharpshooter, but Jericho beats him with the ROH title. Covers Guevara Garcia for three times.
Winners: Chris Jericho and Sami Guevara
The show ends with the JAS celebration.
Image credit: AEW
#AEW #Dynamite #Results #October