Live broadcast Black Friday 2022 officially launched! Best Live Deals: Gaming Laptops, iPhones, 4K TV, Connected Watches…
We hope you made your wish lists well this week because soon you’ll have to draw them: Black Friday 2022 now! Amazon, Fnac Darty, Cdiscount, Rue du Commerce, Boulanger…they’re all answering the call and finally revealing their best deals of the year live on 4K TVs, iPhones, gaming laptops, connected watches..all tech will go to there!
Black Friday will officially launch in less than two hours. Since last Friday, these are the Black Week deals we know but for now, It is indeed the big event of the year long awaited by millions of consumers and merchants that is making a comeback.
You may have been waiting for Black Friday 2022 to start the traditional race for Christmas presents. If so, know that you did a great job! Indeed, this year Black Friday promises to be intense and rich in promotions. Moreover, taking inflation at insane proportions, these large upgrades and mass inventory disposals resonate like a breath of fresh air in this very tense context.
Rising prices make the French tremble? Peace of mind! Amazon, Fnac Darty, Rue du Commerce and even Boulanger intend to tackle this during Black Friday 2022 to make Christmas shopping easier and, above all, to save a lot of money.
Don’t miss out on these first big deals of Black Friday 2022!
- Buy the LG OLED CS 55 at €899 instead of €1,249 on Rakuten
- Buy the Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle for €269.94 instead of €329.99 at Amazon
- Buy Medion Erazer Engineer P10 at € 784.99 instead of € 799.99 at Cdiscount
- Buy the HyperX Cloud 2 Headset for € 49.99 instead of € 99.99 at Amazon
- Buy AirPods 2 with wired charging case for € 119 instead of € 136 at Cdiscount
- The PS5 Gift Card costs €76.41 instead of €90 on Amazon
- Buy the Legion 5 Laptop with RTX 3070 at €1199.99 instead of €1405.99 at Amazon
- Buy the 128GB Galaxy Z Flip 3 for €699 instead of €1059 from Darty
- The price of the Google Pixel 6a is 335.01 euros instead of 459 euros on Amazon
- Buy the Aovo electric scooter for €289 instead of €369 on Amazon
- FireCuda 530 1TB Hard Drive with Heat Sink Compatible for PS5 is €134.99 instead of €254.90 at Amazon
- Asus TUF A15 laptop with RTX 3070 priced at €1,299.99 instead of €1,799.99 on Amazon
List of the biggest brands participating in Black Friday 2022
We know that the main concern of the French at the moment is to save energy in order to reduce the bill at the end of the month. This is the case for this reason that more than you present to our grandparents (smartphones, TV 4K, PC portable gamer, good video…), we have decided to check out our lists of products that you can choose to use for your needs. Energy consumption.
As for the participating brands, it’s no wonder we find:
- Amazon It’s not surprising that the giant Amazon celebrates discounts, coupons and special sales on a large part of its technology and IT catalog.
- shopping street : French reference in the field of online sales, you can benefit from a particularly good catalog as well as its very competitive prices. Presentation During sales and during Black Friday, Rue du Commerce is a must-present.
- Fnack There are also plenty of options on computers and devices, a wide range of TVs and more. What’s more, Fnac offers a click-and-collect service to go directly to their local store.
- my house : Darty and Fnac are now grouped under the same banner and therefore have the same benefits. At Darty we find more home appliances.
- cdiscount : Of course, Cdiscount is in the game for Black Friday, with hundreds of offers across all its sections.
: On Black Friday you can count on Boulanger and its offers on the world of multimedia and technology, a lot of TVs and also some computers and smartphones.
- Lenovo : The Chinese manufacturer has managed to make its mark in the world of laptops by offering beautiful and high-performance machines! Participate in Black Friday, it is an appointment that should not be missed if you want to change your device.
- Micromania zing : Micromania is also doing Black Friday with deals on certain games, especially goodies from franchises, Funko Pop figurines, etc…
What is Black Friday, the event of the United States?
Black Friday originated in the United States in the 1960s and is the Friday after Thanksgiving. Quite simply, Black Friday marks the largest business operation in the United States that allowed Americans to make their purchases in preparation for the Christmas holidays. Since then, Black Friday has spread widely all over the world.
Initially, Black Friday was held directly in physical stores, at merchants. This is also the reason why Cyber Monday was born: it was to allow online merchants to sell their prices at the same price as during Black Friday.
Today, Black Friday is taking place in person and online, and merchants scrambled to ship out heavy goods as soon as hostilities broke out that week.
If Black Friday is officially organized only on Friday, November 25, you will not miss that it is already back in France under the name “Black Week”. If the offer has already caught your eye, we advise you not to wait too long, because the big promotions leave very quickly.
As you understand, the smashed prices of Black Friday 2022 are already circulating among the dealers and we can’t guarantee that you will find the same ones tomorrow. So don’t hesitate to secure a great deal if you come across to avoid disappointment. To get ready for the big Christmas rush, it’s time to play!
Black Friday 2022: Be vigilant to avoid being scammed!
As with every business event, scams will also be more numerous during Black Friday 2022. Here are our tips to thwart them!
First of all, when an offer seems rather tempting, you have to be wary of it in the first place! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max at half price… ask yourself questions because it is very likely to be a scam. You only risk losing your money and never receiving your order.
Also, Amazon is a marketplace, so there are a number of third-party sellers out there, and unfortunately not all of them are reliable. So pay close attention to the company selling the item before ordering. To get an idea of who the seller is, feel free to refer to reviews left by other customers to measure the temperature. In any case, the offers posted on JVTech have already been vetted under the watchful eye of our expert tech journalists.
You may also be a victim of another type of attack, which unfortunately has become very common lately. Perhaps you have already received an SMS or email asking you to pay additional shipping costs to receive your shipment? Do not click on this link! If you are already expecting an order, always go to the official website of the merchant from whom you purchased your product: you should be able to check the progress of your order there in complete safety.
Known as “phishing”, this well-rehearsed scheme aims to steal your personal data and, at the same time, your bank account login credentials. As mentioned above, this practice is unfortunately well known and perfected by scammers who do not hesitate to use it en masse. So keep your eyes peeled!
Find our own page with Best black friday deals.
Black Friday 2022 FAQ
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a day of promotions that can be found both online and in physical stores. Thus many products are being dumped so it is time to do good business. Black Friday precedes the week of Black Friday and is followed by Cyber Monday. This means that the period of promotions can extend up to 10 days.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Officially, Black Friday 2022 takes place on Friday, November 25th. That is, it is preceded by the week of Black Friday.
What brands participate in Black Friday?
You can find most of the major brands online, such as: AmazonAnd the cdiscountAnd the FnackAnd the my houseAnd the BakerAnd the Micromania zingAnd the LocklearAnd the shopping streetAnd the Audio and videoAnd the Zaffi…
This page contains affiliate links to some of the products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices referred to in the article are those offered by the merchant websites at the time the article was published and such prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant website without informing the subscribing company.
#Black #Friday #officially #launched #Live #Deals #Gaming #Laptops #iPhones #Connected #Watches